1. UV-C lamps
2. Electronic ballast
3. PLC control system
4. Automatic wipers
5. Water level control
6. Light intensity sensor
7. Hoist rings for maintenance
8. UV-C modules
9. Stainless steel rack
10. Quartz glass sleeve
11. Waterproof sealing
12. Electric cabinet
13. Monitoring system.
Open-channel UV Features
Hydraulic based CAD design and computer UV dosage modeling allow achieving the best performance and meet US EPA safety regulations and water quality requirements.
High disinfection efficiency – system is capable of inactivating up to 99.000-99.999% of pathogens at a designed water quality.
316 L stainless steel is used to prevent corrosion, secondary contamination, and prolong system service life.
Secure leakage-proof connections and wiring ensures the operator’s safety and helps to avoid electric shock risks.
Fully automatic control and monitoring system with emergency alarm and shutdown, self-diagnostic, and optional wireless remote control (GSM module required).
High capacity – can treat tons of water per day at a low operation cost.
Flexible modular design and compact size allows achieving target capacity and disinfection efficiency at a lower capital investments.
Mainly used to treat large amount of water at the sewage plants, industrial factories and other sites.
UV Lamp specification
1. UV module;
2. Manual/automatic cleaning system;
3. Power cabinet;
4. Electronic ballast;
5. US imported UV lamps from LIGHTSOURCE with a power of 320W and lifetime up to 12,000 hours;
6. Air cooling system;
7. Electric wiring and accessories;
8. Support rack;
9. System capacity is up to 8,000 T/D
10. Automatic water level control, UV intensity monitor, central PLC controller from Siemens with color touch screen.