Large-scale systems combining the benefits of the small scale systems with a high capacity and outstanding effluent quality. These systems are capable of treating up to 200 m3/d of waste water on average. Customized design is available for higher flowrates.
Key features here are reliability, redundancy, and long-lasting performance. MBR-K systems are built for decades, although they can be designed with a potential site upgrade in mind.
1) Equalization tank;
2) Maintenance ladder;
3) Sludge recycling pump;
4) MBR reactor;
5) MBR module;
6) Clean water tank;
7) Suction pump;
8) Air blowers;
9) Electric cabinet;
10) Disinfection unit;
11) Control room.
|Power consumption: 1 kW*h/m³;
HRT: 4.5 hr;
Operating temperature: 3-50°C;
Temperature variation: 5-95%;
Digital input/output: 8DI/4DO;
Voltage: 220 V AC/2A;
|Filtration: membrane filtration;
Liquid loading (flux): 300-500 L/(m2*d);
Max. TMP (pressure gradient): 40 kPa;
Service life: 5 years;
pH value: 2-10 pH;
Chemical cleaning: every 12 months.
MBR effluent water quality
Note: Chinotech MBR reactors are capable of meeting not only the regular effluent sewage requirements (GB8978-1996) , but they also satisfy the national standard for recycled water (GB/18919-2002).
Equipment can be customized according to customer requirements, see more models please download the file CEET MBR System Specification&Price list-20140430
Municipal and residential sewage treatment
1)Office centers, residential areas, hospitals, hotels, schools and colleges, sport centers, and other types of civil applications;
2) Sewage treatment for remote locations: tourist resorts, scenic areas, camping sites, villas, small settlements, toll stations, military camps, etc.;
3) Temporary sewage treatment (in addition to existing facilities) for special public events, competitions, or in other cases when increase load is expected.
Applications of MBR
Commercial and industrial applications:
1) New installations for pharmaceutical, alcohol, leather, paper/pulp, food production, and other industries with high organic content in the wastewater, where conventional treatment doesn’t allow achieving required water quality;
2) Agricultural and livestock effluent treatment;
3) Upgrading of the conventional/old treatment processes. MBR provides higher treatment efficiency with lower space requirements;
4) Portable/temporary effluent treatment for industrial, mining or construction sites, especially at the remote locations;
5) Car wash and laundries.