Medium-size MBR systems with compact built-in design and automatic control. Provide best price/performance ratio. Can substitute small conventional sewage treatment plants. Greatly reduce the energy consumption and operational cost. High-quality effluent is suitable for water recycling or further treatment using the RO filtration, no additional treatment required.
1. Water intake and screening；
2. Piping, inlet, and outlet；
3. Equalization tank;
4. MBR tank;
5. Air blowers and aeration system；
6. UF membrane module；
7. Disinfection system;
8. Control cabinet.
Applications of MBR
Commercial and industrial applications:
1. New installations for pharmaceutical, alcohol, leather, paper/pulp, food production, and other industries with high organic content in the wastewater, where conventional treatment doesn’t allow achieving required water quality;
2. Agricultural and livestock effluent treatment;
3. Upgrading of the conventional/old treatment processes. MBR provides higher treatment efficiency with lower space requirements;
4. Portable/temporary effluent treatment for industrial, mining or construction sites, especially at the remote locations;
5. Car wash and laundries.
Equipment can be customized according to customer requirements, see more models please download the file CEET MBR System Specification&Price list-20140430