Membrane bioreactor (MBR) combines two treatment methods together to achieve high-quality effluent quality and removal efficiency. First method is conventional biological degradation, where organic contaminants are removed using the microorganisms. Second method is ultrafiltration, which helps to filter the water afterto remove suspended solids and also to keep activated sludge in the reactor.
1. Resistance to shock loadings;
2. High-removal efficiency;
3. Optional nitrification/denitrification;
4. High nitrogen and phosphorous removal rate;
6. Compact size;
7. Flexibility (various treatment methods can be combine to achieve target effluent quality).
|Parameter||Raw water quality||Effluent quality|
1. Modern residential housing villages or renewal of old townships;
2. Mining industry;
3. Remote hotels and resorts, scenic and other tourists attraction points;
4. Temporary or regularly sewage treatment for manufacturing plants and factories.
Functions of the control system
Fully automatic PLC controller;
Water level display;
Automatic air blowing compressors;
Automatic water pumps;
Constant flow metering;
Automatic sludge recycling;
Automatic chemical dosing;
Emergency alarm and shutdown function;
Automatic water quality monitoring;
Indoor temperature control (heating/cooling);
Wireless control option (optional GSM module).