High capacity ozone generators for disinfection applications where ozone concentration of 5 ppm and more is required. Some models are capable of producing ozone at 10 ppm and higher.
Equipment, container, and products disinfection for food and beverage production;
Water disinfections for various industries (mineral water, drinking water, medical water, etc.)
Fruit and vegetables disinfection for schools, caterings, army units or offices;
Water disinfection in hydroponics and agriculture to prevent diseases;
Disinfection and bleaching for sewage treatment and landfill leachate;
Water disinfection for swimming pools, spa salons, and residential water;
Crop disinfection in agriculture (grains, corn, seeds, etc.);
Storage containers and tanks disinfection.
1) Key components include: oxygen generator,, high-voltage power supply, dosing pump, static mixer, air dryer, control panel, and other.
2) Oxygen is used as a gas source for higher ozone generation efficiency;
3) PSA method is used for oxygen production with the US imported UOP zeolite.
Ozone mixing pump is utilized to achieve greater ozone concentration for more effective disinfection or oxidation purposes.
System is designed for water flowrates up to 1.5 T/Hr.
Aeration tower can be used for more effective mixing in a range from 1.5 to 200 T/hr.
- 1. OZ series small ozone generators
- 2. Large scale SOZ series generators
- 3. Ozone generators with built-in oxygen concentrator
- 4. PSA oxygen generators
- 5. SOZ-HS ozone generators for brackish water
- 6. Portable water ozonator
- 7. Ozone injection systems
- 8. AOW – automatic air dryer
- 9. ADW – heatless PSA dryer
- 10. Other equipment and accesories for ozonator