2) High-transmittance glass sleeve;
3) Electronic ballast;
4) Reaction chamber made of 304/316 stainless steel;
5) Electronic control system (emergency alarm and shutdown);
6) Advanced automatic control system (optional);
7) UV intensity sensor and monitor (optional);
8) Cleaning system (automatic/manual).
1) KCF series systems are usually used for small and medium scale installation. For higher flowrates, multiple units can be arranged in parallel.
2) Hydraulic modeling design, based on our own research and latest world-wide progress. Precise calculation of flow patterns, UV intensity and dosage helps to ensure that sufficient disinfection rate is achieved and water quality meets drinking water standard requirements.
3) Designed disinfection efficiency is 99-99.999% depending on system configuration and water quality.
4) UV irradiation doesn’t affect the chemical composition of treated fluids. Neither does it change the taste or flavor, which is beneficial for food and beverage production.
5) Low operating cost and footprint result in a lower product cost price, convenient installation and operation of the equipment.
Mainly used for disinfection of municipal tap water, ground water from the well, surface water after pretreatment, industrial water, small swimming pools, and to sterilize water after residential RO systems.
Our standard ultraviolet (UV) systems
|KCF-UV/C. Large system with automatic-cleaning
Capacity：20 T/H-600 T/H
Configuration：, high-transmittance quartz glass sleeves, electronic ballast, 304/316 stainless steel chamber, power supply block (with emergency alarm and shutdown), automatic cleaning.
|KCF-UV/A. Small system with threaded connection
Capacity：3 T/H-30 T/H
Configuration：, high-transmittance quartz glass sleeves, electronic ballast, 304/316 stainless steel chamber, power supply block (with emergency alarm and shutdown).
|KCF-UV/B. Large system with manual cleaning
Configuration：UV lamp, high-transmittance quartz glass sleeves, electronic ballast, 304/316 stainless steel chamber, power supply block (with emergency alarm and shutdown).
Capacity：20 T/H-600 T/H
|KCF-UV/D. Built-in system with housing
Capacity：2 T/H-50 T/H
Configuration：UV lamp, high-transmittance quartz glass sleeves, electronic ballast, 304/316 stainless steel chamber, stainless steel housing, power supply block (with emergency alarm and shutdown).
|High-quality UV lampsLamps imported from the US, Europe or Japan with maximum service life for low-pressure lamps up to 16,000 hours and 8,000 hrs for medium-pressure lamps.|
|High-transmittance quartz glass sleevesHigh-quality quartz glass sleeves with excellent light transmittance (more than 92%) and hardness (more than 7.0 Mohs scale).|
|Safe sighting portHelps to monitor the lamp at any time without harming operator’s eyes or skin.|
|Voltmeter and ampermeterContinuous monitoring of voltage and current to ensure stable operation of the UV lamps|
|Service life timerProvides information about lamps operating time to ensure timely replacement and stable disinfection performance.|
|Customized configuration and designComponents, CAD design, and materials can be adjusted following customers recommendations and requirements.|
|Reliable and safe connectionSimple installation and connection. Leakage proof. No tools needed for mounting and lamp replacement.|
|Various standard inlet/outlet configurationsThreaded or flange inlet/outlet design.|
- 1. KCS – Small closed-pipe UV systems
- 2. KCJ – Submerged UV lamps
- 3. KCW/H Open-channel UV disinfection
- 4. KCW/V – open-channel disinfection
- 5. KCW/S – Small open-channel disinfection systems
- 6. Medium pressure UV systems