Ultraviolet disinfection Maintenance:
1. Periodic inspections to ensure the normal operation of the UV lamp.
2. After 9000 hours of continuous use or one year the UV lamp should be replaced to ensure high sterilization rate. Pay particular attention to the UV should continue in the open state, due to repeated opening and closing will seriously affect the life of the lamp.
3. Replace UV lamp, first unplug the lamp power, out UV lamp. When you replace the new lamp, careful not to touch the new bulb with your fingers quartz glass, because the stain will affect sterilization lights while the lamp carefully placed inside a stainless steel sterilization
Ultraviolet disinfection work characteristics:
Disinfection speed, high efficiency, does not change the physical and chemical properties of water, do not increase the water taste and odor, unlike other disinfection methods in water disinfectant dosing will produce secondary pollutants. The device is simple to operate, easy to manage, reduce manual labor workers, is conducive to safe production. By ultraviolet irradiation of certain microorganisms in water when the bacteria or virus life-sustaining main constituent components nucleoprotein nucleic acid molecule, due to a large number of absorbing ultraviolet degeneration occurs, thereby destroying its physiological activity, so that energy absorption reach lethal, large numbers of bacteria will be killed. Ultraviolet disinfection efficiency of its wavelength, generally the highest energy at a wavelength of ultraviolet disinfection efficiency in the 250-260nm range. Water after its sterilization can meet the state drinking water health standards.
“Gray water” is relative to the case of water supply and water drainage.
Waste water reuse technology, refers to the community residents (dirty) water (bath, toilet, laundry, kitchen, toilet) concentration after processing, reach a certain standard for residential green water, car wash, roads, water, family sit implement flushing, etc., so as to achieve the purpose of saving water.
Classification according to the use
There are three kinds of water for use in different way
1. One is the handle to the drinking water standard and direct reuse to daily life, realize the water resource recycle directly, this approach is suitable for the region water resources are lack, but high investment, complex process;
2. The other is the handle to the drinking water standard, mainly used in direct contact with the body of water, such as toilet flushing, ground, car cleaning, greening labor, fire control, industrial ordinary water, etc., which is the normal water treatment.
3. The industry can use water reuse technology will achieve effluent standard industrial wastewater for reprocessing, usually with demineralized water equipment to the level of the mixed bed, can undertake industrial recycling, save the capital and the purpose of protecting the environment.
MBR system for water reuse
In daily life, the use of hard water will bring a lot of trouble to our life and production, for example, if in hard water washing, waste of soap, and also wash not clean, time grew, clothes also can harden, so how to distinguish between the hard water and soft water?
First of all, we need to look at what is hard water and soft water.
Hard water, contain more soluble calcium and magnesium compound; And soft water contains no or less soluble calcium and magnesium compounds.
Distinguish between methods:
Take two cups of water and soap water to join the two cups of water, oscillation. Then observe bubble in two glasses of water. Generating dross more is hard water, on the contrary, another cup is soft water.
soft water (left) and hard water (right).
Ultraviolet is the collectively of electromagnetic spectrum, from 0.01-0.40 micron wavelength (visible violet end of X-ray room)radiation, ultraviolet can not cause vision.
The main source of municipal wastewater is sewage, the main waste water produced in human activities in daily life is living waste and human excreta, including wastewater kitchen sink, shower, laundry, etc., and flush toilets sewage.